Benefits for Schools
HappyFeet classes are age specific, fun soccer fitness classes that utilize common children's games, stories and songs to teach soccer skills, improve fitness, develop balance and enhance coordination.
HappyFeet classes are held at daycares, preschools, churches and mother's day out facilities. Classes are offered both during the traditional day and as an after school program.
Classes can be performed both inside and out. Some of the common spaces used for HappyFeet classes include medium to large classrooms, lunchrooms, gymnasiums and outdoor playgrounds. The flexibility allows us to never cancel class due to weather.
OTHER BENEFITS OF HAPPYFEET IN YOUR SCHOOL
- Help Kids Focus - Because HappyFeet classes involve stories, songs, balls, and dynamic play, children absolutely love every minute. A happy child who has satisfied their inherent genetic need to move is better able to focus, concentrate on and maximize benefits from other aspects of the school curriculum.
- Rebates for Schools - HappyFeet offers percentage rebate back to the school. Many schools use this extra money for supplies and/or supplies to place in the teacher resource room. HappyFeet is responsible for all the work and sees itself as a complement to the school rather than "another drain on the school's resources."
- Build Staff Loyalty - Staff kids enjoy HappyFeet class for free. Staff kids attending class for free is just another perk keeping your staff happy with their job!
- Addison Kindercare
- Bent Tree Child Development Center
- Bent Tree Day School
- Campbell Rd Kindercare
- First Step Learning Centre
- Jeanette's Little Haven Christian Academy
- Kim's Stepping Stone Learning Center
- Park Cities Day School
- Phoenix Children's Academy, Galleria
- Preston Hollow United Methodist CDC
- Rosewood Academy Dallas
- Spring Creek Kindercare
- The Peanut Gallery, Allen
- Weekday Kids at First UMC Richardson